How to Wii Change the Sound Settings
Applies to: Wii, Wii mini
In this article, you'll learn how to change the sound output of the Wii.
Note: In order to experience stereo or surround sound, the proper home equipment must be installed.
Complete these steps
- Access System Settings.
- Select Sound.
- Select the desired sound output method.
- Mono: For use a TV or audio system that does not broadcast in stereo.
- Stereo: This option is used for a stereo (Left and Right Channel) TV or home stereo system.
- Surround: The Wii console supports Dolby Prologic II for simulated surround sound. This option is for a surround sound setup.
- Select Confirm to save the changes.